Our Mission Vision and Values
Our Mission: To support patients and their families through direct care, research, advocacy and treatment - helping people with ALS to live life to the fullest.
Our Vision: A world without ALS.
Our Core Values:
COMPASSION – INTEGRITY – URGENCY
Guiding Principles are:
- People with ALS and their families come first
- One team, one vision, one mission
- Accountability and transparency
- Diversity and inclusion
- Open communication and dialogue
Our Strategic Outcomes:
- Recognized interdependence between care and research.
- People with ALS and their families have:
- Access to consistent care, treatment and services
- Resource and support services that enhance quality of life
- Quality care and support leveraged by collaboration with partners
- Discover new life-extending treatment:
- Drive worldwide research agenda with urgency and boldness to improve outcomes for people with ALS
- Collaborate with partners in a comprehensive and diverse research model
- Facilitate the rapid development of new treatment options to extend and enhance quality of life while seeking a cure.